20 Haziran 2011 Pazartesi

Dieting is easy – its life that’s hard!

  I weighed myself yesterday I have lost 2.5lbs already woo hoo! The scales showed that I am 9 stone and 6.5lbs. Amazing considering I only started this on Monday and had a night out on Wednesday so 3 days in and I am off to a really good start so I am really pleased.
 Today is Friday and I weighed myself this morning and the scales showed 9 stone 8lb. Now if that happened to you how would you feel? How many of you would be really disappointed? Angry maybe? Upset? Feel like a failure? Blame and question yourself? Feel like you’re not good enough or you can’t do it? Feel like it’s too hard or pointless to even try so give up or switch to a different diet? How many of you even though the reality is that you have already lost 1lb in only 4 days, would be more bothered about the fact you lost 2.5lb and then gained 1.5? How many of you are more bothered about what the scales say rather than how you feel? Well not me! This is one of the secrets and one of the things we will go into in more detail on my course.
 Making sure you have right goal and the right motivation is so important! My goal is that by 25th of June when I run my course I will weigh somewhere between 8 stone 9lbs and 9 stone which is a good weight for someone of my height and build. That’s 7 weeks and 5 days or 54 days to lose between 9 and 14lbs. The reality is I am doing great as I am only 4 days in and I am on track to lose my target weight! I only need to lose between 1.5 to 2lbs per week to reach my goal so I am over the moon! In other words my focus is in the right place – my goal not the process! Can you imagine what it would be like if you rode a bicycle and put all of your attention on watching your feet and making sure the wheels and the chain were turning? You would soon fall off or crash into the nearest lamppost! Everyone knows in order to ride straight and get to where you want to go you need to look ahead to where you want to be not where you or now or where you have been!
 Like riding a bike, weight loss is all about balance! Sometimes you wobble to the left or the right but you learn to use the wobbles to get it just right. You learn so much from those wobbles as they teach you where you need to shift your weight or which way you need to turn the handlebars to get your balance right, so that you can ride your bike and get to your destination. So learn to love your wobbles, they are valuable friends and teachers that tell you so much useful and vital information to help you get to wherever you want to go.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Popüler Yayınlar